Led by QuickBooks ProAdvisors from Trout CPA
This class provides an introduction and overview of the Accounts Receivable cycle using QuickBooks Online, the cloud-based QuickBooks software.
Prerequisite: QuickBooks Online Introduction & Navigation, or a familiarity and understanding of the topics covered in that course.
- Adding, modifying or deleting customers
- Customizing Invoice templates
- Creating Products/Services
- Creating Invoices
- Receiving payments
- Making Deposits
- Matching transactions in the bank feeds
- Creating and reviewing Accounts Receivable Reports
*Please note that this class does not cover QuickBooks Desktop. Please refer to the QuickBooks Desktop courses offered by The Digital Workshop for more information.
Ask us about our Group, Custom, Non-Profit & Veteran rates