QuickBooks Online - Introduction & Navigation
Introduction & Navigation
Led by QuickBooks ProAdvisors from Trout CPA
This class provides an introductory overview of QuickBooks Online, the cloud-based QuickBooks software. The new user will learn to navigate through the software, customize the QuickBooks file, add and edit customers and vendors, and set up and use bank feeds.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online version
- Customizing QuickBooks Online file settings and forms
- Navigating QuickBooks Online
- Setting up Customers and Vendors
- Setting up bank feeds and bank rules
- Completing a bank reconciliation
- Generating reports such as a Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
*Please note that this class does not cover QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Payroll. Please refer to the QuickBooks Desktop courses offered by The Digital Workshop for more information.
Ask us about our Group, Custom, Non-Profit & Veteran rates